Reduction goalsFloor Marcus
Over the past two years, we have made great steps in reducing our gas and electricity consumption. For example, we now have several electric cars on the road. And we monitoring when we use electricity. Our target is to reduce consumption by 5% a year.
What else do we do to save gas and electricity?
- Reducing heating costs, especially in our production area
- Use of alternative fuels and/or green energy
- Self-generation of electricity by means of solar panels
- Charging the electric cars only takes place when it is light. We therefore make optimal use of the yield of the solar panels
- Use of time switches to stop unnecessary power consumption